Tim took advantage of government subsidies to install solar panels on his roof.
Is he a hypocrite?
Use hashtag #ana004 to reference this episode in a tweet, shared post, or comment.
- Sell! Sell! Sell!
- The Boston Duck Parade
- “Tim, I think someone broke into our house”
- The 8 1/2 x 11 Sales Pitch
- Insolation, Insolence, or Indolence?
- Import and Export
- The Water Heater
- Costs, Benefits, Rebates, Credits, SREC’s
- Commercial models will save the world
- The Payback
- Maintenance and Inverters
- The Tree That Shouldn’t Be There
- A revelation
- Building codes from 1905 to today
- Little boxes
- The three screw method
- Government solar schemes as initiation of force
- Market distortions and consequences
- Markets and innovation
- Why Joe is embittered – Solar scams down under
- Feed-In tarrifs
- Stealing from the poor to feed the rich
- Why green energy debates are divisive – Means and Ends
- Bringing demand forward, missing out on advances
- A race to the bottom
- Payback without incentives?
- Technical challenges
- Three blinking lights
- What if everyone had solar?
- Balancing peak and off-peak loads – a cool technology
- Grid capacity and augmentation
- Is Tim a hypocrite?
- Two strategies for anarchists
- Anarchic heroes and government employees
- Has Tim prevented WWIII?
- Why tax avoidance won’t yield an anarchotopia
- Solar isn’t the only scam…
- Joe passes final judgement
- Make Way for Ducklings Parade
- Make Way for Duckling Book
- Tim’s Solar Panels Cost Spreadsheet – PDF
- Tim’s Solar Panels Cost Spreadsheet – Numbers
- “Science of Doom” blog series on renewable technologies – the whole series is excellent, relevant posts linked below
- Debate: May Libertarians Accept Government Money?
- 350+ Yellow Pages listings for Solar Power in Adelaide That’s 1 per 3,500 people. #unsustainableboom
Contact:Email us: email@example.com
Tweet us: @anarchitecturep
Google+ Profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113798048417216985559
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/113956630044256373377
RSS (all posts): http://www.anarchitecturepodcast.com/feed/
RSS (Podcasts only): http://www.anarchitecturepodcast.com/feed/podcast/
Other Subscription Options