Introduction to the philosophy of anarchism, and an exploration of anarchic approaches to developing the built environment. This is the third and final episode in the Foundations Series.
The Scales Framework rises from the ashes of #ana002 to make it’s heroic final stand against tyranny. A non-aggresive heroic final stand, of course.
Use hashtag #ana003 to reference this episode in a tweet, shared post, or comment.
Ant colonies are often seen as the archetype of a top-down, centralized society. Is this really the secret to their success?
- Three possibilities for an anarchic society
- No more initiation of force
- Unanimous consent
- Rethinking legitimacy
- What Anarchism is not
- Might makes Right
- A complete moral theory
- Pro-big business
- Anti-big business
- The Left-Right paradigm
- Expanding the political spectrum: The Means and Ends chart
- Example: Oil or Gas Pipeline
- Example: Nature Reserve
- Return of The Scales Framework
- House Scale
- Property Scale
- Home Security
- Neighborhood Scale
- Anarcho-party crashing
- Anarcho-Trash removal
- The solution to boundary conflicts
- Voluntary communities
- Metropolis Scale
- But who will build the roads?
- Monopoly and competition
- Region Scale
- Anarcho-Electricity Networks
- Remote land development and distorted markets
- Global Scale
- International relations are anarchic
- “Free Trade” or 15th century mercantilism?
- No State, no war?
- Recipe for Certified Organic Non-GMO Quinoa Chips
- Who are the people in your neighborhood?
- It’s real, folks. But not endangered.
Contact:Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet us: @anarchitecturep
Google+ Profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113798048417216985559
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/113956630044256373377
RSS (all posts): http://www.anarchitecturepodcast.com/feed/
RSS (Podcasts only): http://www.anarchitecturepodcast.com/feed/podcast/
Other Subscription Options