Tim interviews Patrik Schumacher, Director of Zaha Hadid Architects, at the Zaha Hadid Design Gallery in London. Topics include:
- Architectural theory
- The style of parametricism
- Patrik’s journey from Marxism to anarcho-capitalism
- Rule-based order through bottom-up convergences
- How do we communicate radical ideas, whether architectural or political?
- Is there value in shock value?
- What is the role and limits of urban planning?
- Parametric urbanism
- The future of market-based urban order